- 2 permanent full time equivalent positions, with flexibility for part time hours
- Supported career paths in Mental Health Counselling, Support Coordination, or a bit of both!
- Salary package your living and lifestyle expenses
360 Health + Community is a well known and trusted community health partner in the central hubs of Kalgoorlie and Geraldton, and the wider Goldfields and Mid West regions. Our services are all about enhancing opportunities for all community members to participate to their fullest in the relaxed lifestyle we all enjoy in our spectacular natural environments and thriving towns.
Our unique capacity to provide integrated health options responsive to community need creates amazing career pathways where your compassion, collaboration and integrity will shine. Our diverse client base provides excellent opportunities for applicants with equally diverse backgrounds in community services, mental health, support coordination and therapy services or, passionate community members seeking an impactful role. We welcome applications from current students or recent graduates looking for a supportive team to grow their practical skills, or experienced community practitioners happy to share their expertise in a team environment. We offer supportive and structured clinical supervision and development, with gradual progression towards case management.
Vacancies exist in our Kalgoorlie and Geraldton offices, with outreach to surrounding communities in Northampton, Kalbarri, Carnarvon, Exmouth, Mount Magnet, Meekatharra, Yalgoo and Cue. If you’d like to be based in any of the service locations, we’d love to discuss the options including relocation assistance with you. Flexibility in working hours is also available, with part time, job-share, school hours and full time options.
Overall we are seeking applicants who:
- Have excellent knowledge of their community.
- Ideally, hold or be working towards a qualification in Community Services, Mental Health or similar field. Experience in social work, occupational therapy or psychology will be highly regarded.
- Understand recovery oriented and client centred practice.
- Have good organisational skills, with an ability to keep excellent case notes and be efficient with the necessary administration to meet KPIs and reporting requirements (we use Lumary).
- Enjoy being part of a larger team and building relationships with internal stakeholders, therapy partners and community support organisations.
In addition, shortlisted candidates must have or apply for an NDIS check, a National Police Certificate dated within 6 months, and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please contact Megan Hargreaves with any questions on 0437 649 071.
Click Apply to submit your resume and cover letter.
360 Health + Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and encourages diversity within its workforce.