We are a NDIS registered business that delivers therapy and Positive behavior support to participants under their NDIS plan. We deliver throughout Perth metro and parts of regional Western Australia. Please apply for all areas.
Qualifications & experience
- Relevant Qualification in an allied health background Psychology, Social worker, Occupational Therapy or speech pathology.
- Over 2 years of experience in delivering Positive behavior support or experience working with individuals with disability/ mental illness.
- Demonstrated experience working with people with complex needs and challenging behaviors.
- Working with Children’s card, NDIS clearance and current driving license.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission
Tasks & responsibilities
- Complete indirect and direct assessment including observations and data collection and collate the data for the development of behavior support plans and functional behavioral assessment.
- Support NDIS participants with disability, their carers, family and significant others. Provide training and support in interventions and strategies outlined in the behavior support plans, which may involve fade out plans for restrictive practices.
- Support the participant to meet their person centered goals.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Provide guidance to other practitioners/ provisional psychologists.
- Review of reports and documentation.
- Competitive salary
- mobile phone and laptop
- Career progression and professional development
- Flexible working conditions.
- Numerous other benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $95,000.00 – $119,533.44 per year