Lives Lived Well is a long-standing provider of alcohol and drug and mental health support. We deliver services across 40 locations in Queensland and NSW. We believe that with the right support people can live their lives well. For us, this means client-centred and evidence-based treatment delivered by engaged and capable people.
We are looking for a passionate, people focussed leader for this exciting opportunity to lead a team at Dianella Cottage located at Katoomba.
Dianella provides alcohol and drug counselling, case management, outreach, women’s day programs and Aftercare with an office in Lithgow providing groups and counselling.
About the role
This is a full-time position, working 38 hours per week.
In this important role, you will provide clinical and operational management, ongoing development and delivery of AOD Services in the area. T
he Team Leader will also support the development and delivery of evidence-based individual and group therapeutic interventions, provide behaviour-changing counselling interventions to assist people in reducing or ceasing harmful AOD use, and relapse prevention.
Additional duties include but not limited to:
- Monitor the engagement, initial screening and psychosocial assessment of clients and documentation of the results by the team, including providing specialist advice as required.
- Monitor and review the quality of delivery of treatment and recovery services and ensure that they comply with LLW clinical governance requirements, policies and procedures.
- Monitor high risk clients to ensure appropriate assessment, management and follow up support and/or referral is provided.
- Provide oversight of staff in Katoomba and Lithgow, some travel between the two would be required.
As a Team Leader, you will demonstrate a passion to service delivery and commitment to continuously improving service delivery and program outcomes. You high level of leadership skills together with exceptional stakeholder relationship will ensure success in the role.
Additionally, you will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor level tertiary qualification in a relevant human service discipline (for example, Social Work, Psychology or Allied Health).
- Demonstrated experience leading and mentoring teams.
Significant experience working with clients with complex needs, with alcohol and other drug dependencies and/or mental health concerns.
- Experience in developing and facilitating evidence based clinical education programs.
- Local area knowledge is highly regarded
Ready to join us?
We at Lives Lived Well are committed to supporting the wellbeing of our staff by fostering a flexible, family-friendly work culture. an employee of a registered charity, you can increase your take home pay by salary sacrificing everyday expenses, meals and entertainment.
You will receive a competitive salary, relocation allowance and flexible working options.
Applications close: Friday, 22 July 2022
How to Apply
Click ‘apply’ and go to our LLW Careers page and submit your application. Please note we only accept applications through our Careers page.
For more information about the role please email [email protected]
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate’s possession of a Current Australian Drivers