We have a new opportunity for a full-time Team Leader to join the Orange Door program, based in Warrnambool.
As a Team Leader you’ll provide the day to day coordination, supervision, oversight and support to an integrated team of skilled practitioners within the South West Orange Door.
Your core duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide mentoring, support and consultation to Orange Door practitioners that adhere to framework and processes.
- Provide direct case work support and supervision to an integrated team of Orange Door practitioners while managing a small case load when required.
- Actively engage in the Orange Door leadership team to explore new and existing service delivery options to improve quality of service delivery in collaboration with stakeholders, including Victoria Police and the legal system
- Work with practitioners to ensure the Orange Door is outputting evidence-based, best practice, consistent and responsive programs that provide high quality assessment and reviews, engagement and supported referrals to the broader service system.
- Lead and promote the development of a learning culture within the program team which creates and drives improved client outcomes.
What you’ll bring to the team
To be considered you must have professional clinical experience and relevant degree qualification(s) in social work, psychology or a related discipline, or a willingness to upgrading qualifications to a Bachelor of Social Work over the next five years.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the impact of family violence on women and children.
They’ll understand the clinical assessment, intervention and treatment offered to women and children who have or are experiencing family violence and to male perpetrators of family violence.
They’ll have strong leadership skills and be able to maintain positive relationships with colleagues, peers and stakeholders from different backgrounds and interests.
This is a rewarding opportunity to positively impact the lives of children and people affected by family and domestic violence.
TO APPLY: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/7c2681e4d6264eac9d01aece2b096bbe
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN