- Annual salary + Super + Salary Packaging + 5 weeks leave + 2 Wellness days + other Benefits
- Unique opportunity to manage a team of Positive Behaviour Practitioners
- Flexible on base location, with some travel required
What is Therapy Focus?
Therapy Focus are a non-for-profit, community service organisation who are specialists in individual therapy. We have a team of clinicians and administrative support staff, who work collaboratively to develop comprehensive, individualised therapy plans to meet the needs and goals of our customers.
The Therapy Focus team is fun, focused and committed to our purpose of supporting people to achieve great things. We offer a genuine, trusting work environment, with the added benefit of a hands-on senior management team, offering you support and guidance every step of the way.
We are looking for a Team Leader to manage our Positive Behaviour Support team within our Mental Health and Wellbeing Division. This is a full time, permanent position, we can be flexible where the role is based, however the role does require some travel across Perth metro.
Be Curious. See where Therapy Focus can take you……
What’s the role?
The Team Leader – Positive Behaviour Support is responsible for managing the team and clinical workflow related to the provision of positive behaviour support services in both clinic, home, and community settings. Working with the team and relevant stakeholders to ensure quality services are delivered to Therapy Focus customers, the role will collaborate with other Team Leaders, Managers, and key staff across the organisation to ensure performance metrics and contractual requirements are met.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive annual salary and access to salary packaging providing tax benefits up to $18,550 per year
- Supporting your health and wellbeing with 5 weeks annual leave, 2 wellness days, flexible work arrangements
- A supportive environment with variety every day, and the opportunity to make the role your own
- Corporate health & wellbeing discounts, including an employee assistance program
- Company branded workwear provided
- A collaborative working environment with encouragement from a passionate and committed team with regular social events
- Be part of an exciting and evolving team of mental health specialists striving to provide evidence-based assessments and interventions for a broad scope of presentations working across the lifespan in both NDIS and Private Services.
- Therapy Focus support professional development in best practice, evidence-based interventions to meet clinical excellence. We support and prioritise staff to develop their own learning and development plan to target their area of speciality and clinical skills to meet client requirements.
- Utilise Trauma-Informed and Domestic-Violence Informed frameworks within the Disability Sector
- Be recognised for your contribution and go home knowing you’ve made a difference.
- Demonstrated experience managing an allied health team
- Hold qualifications in your relevant allied health discipline, as well as current registration with the relevant governing body.
- Demonstrated in-depth experience in delivering positive behaviour support within an area of clinical relevance.
- Hold NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission registration as a proficient PBS practitioner or above.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work autonomously, and with a wide range of stakeholders including parents, teachers, general practitioners, health service providers and government and non-government agencies, both in person and over the phone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other information systems, the NDIS portal sections for uploading of plans and approving or responding to incidents.
- Flexible and patient manner
- Experience in the disability sector is highly desirable
At the core, Therapy Focus’ philosophy aims to celebrate difference in all that we do.
Therapy Focus encourages our colleagues to bring their whole selves to work and for every individual to know that this is accepted. Awareness, we believe, is brought about by sharing.
This statement is written to declare that Therapy Focus values the sense of belonging and the respecting of the differences and diversity amongst us and that we aim to adopt this view as a custom in the workplace.
At Therapy Focus we believe every person’s journey should be extraordinary. Our guiding principles of stronger together, make today count, keep it simple, be courageous, make it personal and be exceptional are helping us transform the way therapy is delivered. And we are inviting you to join us on this journey.
Apply now by attaching your CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role and your preferred location. Should you wish to discuss the opportunity in further detail, please contact Vikki Tavelli – Talent Acquisition Lead on 0448 338 986