Join this fun, supportive & industry-leading rehabilitation provider for an exciting team lead opportunity working with an excellent team!
- Highly competitive salary up to $105K Base + Super + pool car + industry tools
- Full or part time (4 days)– work from home options
- Structured induction with ongoing professional development
- Highly regarded employer offering long term career options
- Lead and develop a small team
- Varied caseload- DVA, Workers Compensation, EAP, workplace training
If you are seeking an employer that is truly passionate about helping people, and who look after their staff with significant support, flexible hours and plenty of fun, then this role may suit! This employer is seeking a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor to join their North Sydney team in a Team Leader position. They are very open to work from home options, with some work in their office which is conveniently located near services and facilities such as childcare centres and public transport.
You will be a motivated and experienced Allied Health professional with strong Occupational Rehabilitation experience happy to carry a small, reduced caseload, provide guidance and direction to a small team, as well as fostering and developing great relationships with customers!
The culture here is team-spirited, friendly and respectful – it’s a fun vibrant workplace that supports its staff to help them reach their full potential. You will provide leadership, mentoring and QA to these staff.
The role will involve:
- Leading and supporting a small team.
- Conduct a range of industry-specific assessments and services
- Case management – building strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Completion of high-level written reporting
- Opportunity to expand and broaden your caseload to other areas including: EAP, workplace training and potentially some clinical work.
- A highly competitive salary up to $105K Base + Super
- Interesting and rewarding work content
- Excellent infrastructure & systems
- Friendly staff and management.
- Stable and well-regarded employer with a lovely business model offering all staff work life balance and long-term satisfaction
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counsellor (with relevant registration & membership- AHPRA, ASORC etc)
- Recent experience in Occupational Rehabilitation with some leadership duties
- A passion for training junior staff
- A suitable space at home to work in a work from home capacity (if desired)
- The ability to work effectively in a friendly team
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Good relationship-building ability.
There will be available support and encouragement from management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills with this supportive and friendly employer!