- Join an innovative and specialised not for profit organisation in AOD services
- Receive additional wellbeing days off & salary packaging
- Provide crucial leadership and mentoring in a rewarding role
About Lives Lived Well
Mental health concerns and alcohol and drug dependency can make life really tough – and too often people find themselves grappling with economic challenges and social isolation as well. Our driving belief is that “with the right support people can change”. We are a progressive, for purpose organisation, delivering leading edge clinical services aimed at supporting people to live their lives well. We are growing fast in Queensland and New South Wales – in size, geographic footprint, service diversity and clinical innovation.
About the service
Wyla Residential Services is a voluntary medical detoxification and rehabilitation service in Orange, NSW located on the Bloomfield Campus. Wyla provides a safe environment to withdraw from alcohol and/or other drugs, as well as a 16-bed residential unit for people who need a structured live-in environment and have completed their detox program.
About the role
We are looking for a leader who is motivated to provide clinical and operational support, to a team of passionate and professional clinical and support staff and deliver clinical and operational management of our Wyla residential service.
You will thrive on this opportunity as you:
- Support the Clinical Services Manager through leading the development and delivery of the site’s residential treatment program.
- Work alongside a mental health specialist who oversees the withdrawal program
- Provide day to day clinical oversight of program delivery and client wellbeing.
- Lead the clinical review of individual/group treatment.
- Provide expert AOD practice advice and secondary consultation to the team.
You have a strong connection with our purpose, vision and values and you are prepared to roll up your sleeves, so we achieve our goals – for us and our clients. You are an experienced hand in our sector and have a drive for ever better client outcomes and organisational performance. You are a strong team player, but more than that, you are an authentic, optimistic and high energy leader who remembers that people are at the centre of what we do.
Key points from Selection criteria:
- Bachelor level tertiary qualifications in a related discipline, such as psychology, social work or allied health
- Experience in managing the delivery of clinical services
- Excellent leadership, communication and networking skills
- Excellent engagement skills across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Proven capacity in team leadership
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a collaborative and solution focused approach
This is a full time, ongoing role and the base salary range is $96,962.32 to $101,250.24 per annum.
For further information about the role please visit our Careers page.
Ready to join us?
Here is what we have on offer:
- Wellness leave – up to 5 extra paid days off each year.
- Salary packaging – full salary packaging can increase your take home pay by approx. $6k per annum subject to the number of hours worked.
- A focus on wellbeing – self-care, support and a holistic view of health and wellness.
- Learning opportunities – a comprehensive induction program and ongoing capability development.
- We will listen to you. Our people have important insights.
Click ‘apply’ and go to our LLW Careers page and submit your application. Please note we only accept applications through our Careers page.
Application close: Wednesday 27 July 2022
For questions or information about the role, email: [email protected]
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate’s possession of a Current Australian Drivers License, Working with Children Check and completed Australian Criminal History Check and provision of COVID-19 vaccination certificate, in line with the LLW vaccination Policy.