This fantastic opportunity will deliver trauma-informed, clinical support to children and young people that have complex trauma. The role will focus on developing therapeutic treatment plans and leading reflective practice with the purpose of analysing risk and behaviours of concerns.
Previous clinical experience in the out-of-home care or foster care sector creating positive behavior support plans and knowledge around complex trauma is highly regarded to succeed in this rewarding therapeutic role.
- Provide clinical knowledge, expertise, and support to clients in the programs
- Complete Positive Behaviour Support Plans and assessments – analysis of risk and behaviours of concern
- Develop, deliver and monitor positive behaviour support strategies
- Provide goal-oriented services that are timely, efficient, and effective based on client needs
- Build strong positive relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Abide to all the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission requirements, the NDIA Terms of Business, and any State-Based Restricted Practice Authorisation requirements.
- A tertiary qualification in a related health field such as Psychology, Social Work, or similar
- Registration with AHPRA or AASW
- Demonstrated experience in delivering support services to children, adolescents, and/or adults with challenging behaviour
- Strong understanding of positive behaviour support approaches including the use of Restrictive Practices
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Salary Packaging available – increase your time home pay!
- RDO’s and great salary on offer with car allowance
- $95-110k per annum + $17.5k car allowance + super + salary packaging
For further information please send your updated resume to [email protected]