CWT is one of the world’s leading digital travel management companies and as a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.
Joining us means being part of a market-leading global company, working in a collaborative, multi-cultural and entrepreneurial environment.
In the Traveler Experience organization, we provide more than just a booking. Through the combination of people and technology, we are focused on the complete travel experience – delivering world-class service to our customers through the channels they prefer. We are on a journey to become the leading digital travel management company and we will get there by moving forward together.
The Traveler Experience Counselor provides consultative customer support services to clients via multiple channels.
• Provide full Domestic and International consulting service to clients
• Be able to provide and maintain a high level of customer service
• Process and complete travel requirements as requested by corporate clients in accordance with their travel policy. This covers all aspects of a corporate travel consultant role, not limited to air, car and hotel, with opportunities to learn new processes.
• Offer value added alternatives and solutions in accordance with client and CWT directives.
• Perform in a proactive manner displaying initiative and ownership, integrity, care, and passion in all you do
• Taking responsibility of each interaction and being able to problem solve and provide relevant and accurate information in a timely manner for client queries
• Regular travel workshops, supplier and CWT training provided
All About You:
• Experience in travel industry
• Strong International fares knowledge
• Strong customer service experience is required
• Superior written and verbal communication
• Ability to prioritize whilst working efficiently and effectively
• Your values resonate with CWT Values Leadership, Integrity, Passion and Care