$42 p/h Part-time (38h p/fortnight)
Contract – June 2023
About the role:
We are looking for people who want to turn their passion into their purpose. We are currently seeking a part-time Wellbeing Facilitator to join our team in Emerald. The Wellbeing Facilitator role provides collaborative alliance practice to adults who live with severe and persistent mental illness through individual sessions and groups. Our Wellbeing Facilitator will focus on working alongside people to achieve their identified goals and aspirations through co-designed plans and meeting needs holistically.
Who we are:
For more than 30 years, our truly local team of professionals have worked with people from various backgrounds and beliefs to support them in living their best lives.
Anglicare Central Queensland is a not-for-profit, purpose-driven organisation – and we give effect to that purpose through our staff. We endeavour to make the most ordinary things extraordinary – simply by doing them with the right people.
Anglicare Central Queensland offers a diverse scope of interdependent and inter-related career paths, enabling staff mobility and growth. Careers with Anglicare Central Queensland are from a wide range of disciplines including leadership, disability services, community services, child protection, housing, and support services.
We serve communities in and around Rockhampton, Gladstone, Biloela, Moura, Blackwater, Emerald, Barcaldine, and Longreach.
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination
- Blue Card (Working with Children Check Positive Notice or Exemption)
- Yellow Card (Disability Services Positive Notice or Exemption Notice)
- Tertiary qualifications in a mental health-related field (or equivalent) and/or an equivalent combination of education, training, and a minimum of 3-years relevant experience working with people with severe and persistent mental illnesses.
What you will bring to the role:
- A passion and genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of Central Queenslanders
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- The ability to identify and embed solutions
- Demonstrated experience working within a high-performance framework where you are accountable for KPIs on program delivery and outcomes, within a face-paced solutions focussed environment
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- A strong communicator, able to quickly build rapport and influence across a diverse range of people
- A culture that celebrates achievement through recognition and reward
- A purpose-driven environment with some fun along the way
- A values-based work environment, attractive salary packaging, career development and lifestyle benefits.
- Supportive management and team with family-friendly work options
For more information please contact: