- Support employers nationally to create mentally healthy workplaces
- Highly successful and rapidly evolving national not for profit organisation
- Full-time permanent role. Melbourne or Sydney CBD based – with hybrid working arrangements
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. We help organisations navigate their workplace mental health and wellbeing journey by providing evidence informed strategic support, workplace training, advice and solutions; we advocate for policy, regulation and workplace system change; and provide insights to industry, government and workplaces by analysing trends and data and conducting Australia’s largest annual national workplace mental health survey – Indicators of a Thriving Workplace.
About the opportunity
This exciting opportunity will see you contributing your workplace mental health expertise to support the creation and delivery of evidence-informed research, programs, and initiatives that help Australian workplaces transform workplace mental health outcomes. Reporting to the Head of Workplace Mental Health, you will join our highly engaged, passionate team as we embark on the next phase of our evolution championing the benefits of preventative and positive workplace mental health practices in Australia.
Specific responsibility include:
- Partnering with workplaces to transform their workplace mental health outcomes through effective advice, support and delivery of impactful solutions and initiatives.
- Leveraging research, insights and emerging trends to construct and design impactful advice, solutions and engagements
- Building strong relationships with customers ensuring engagement, repeat business and referrals
- Facilitating and presenting workshops, training, focus groups, webinars and events both online and in person as required.
- Contributing insights as workplace mental health Subject Matter Expert on a variety of internal projects
- Collaborating with colleagues, stakeholders and customers to design, test and implement evaluation methods to assess the impact of engagements, solutions and interventions
- Representing SuperFriend at conferences, speaking engagements, networks and alliances to promote the work of SuperFriend & the impacts of improved workplace mental health.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology, org psychology, positive psychology or other appropriate discipline
- Subject matter expertise in workplace mental health with experience in the delivery of consultancy or advisory services at a workplace/organisational level is essential
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to evaluate information, identify trends and issues, and plan appropriate strategies
- High level communication and presentation skills, with experience in the facilitation of workplace mental health training/workshops.
- Extensive experience in successfully engaging and managing complex multi-industry stakeholder relationships at a range of different levels across different industries.
Specific questions, requests for the position description, and/or applications (including a current resume and a brief application letter outlining your claims to the position) are to be forwarded to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant via [email protected]
Please note this position is re-advertised. Recent applicants need not re-apply.