MARS Healthcare are currently working with a reputable youth services organisation based in the wheatbelt region of WA. Around 90kms eats of Perth CBD you will be tasked with playing a pivotal role within this client centred organisation.
Working within a diverse and mixed experienced level multidisciplinary team you will be tasked with the following duties.
- Provide youth friendly mental health services within this established satellite office
- Provide comprehensive intake services
- Conducting initial assessments with young people
- Deliver evidence-based interventions including group based
- Develop case formula and care plans
- Conduct regular clinical case reviews meetings
- Data management
- Report writing
- Working hours are Tuesday and Wednesday 9am-5pm, Thursday 11am-7pm
You will be an experienced mental health professional with a tertiary level qualification in social work, psychology, counselling, occupational therapy or mental health nursing. Other skills would include;
- Three years’ experience working within a mental health environment
- Passion for working with young people and adults
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current membership with a relevant group body
- Experience working within an intake environment
What’s on Offer?
In return you can expect to work with one of WA’s largest providers of youth mental health services and receive support on an ongoing basis both clinically and from a back office perspective. You will also receive.
- Accommodation provided
- Excellent rate of pay
- Salary packaging options
- Flexible working hours / family friendly working hours
- Investment into professional development
- On-site parking
- Regular team building events
Consideration will be given to candidates willing to travel to Northam and accommodation will be provided for 2 nights. Alternatively, Drive In/Drive Out options will be considered for the right candidate.
If you feel this is the role for you then click on the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691.