- APS Level 4 to Executive Level 1
- $67,559 – $114,345 plus 15.4% superannuation
- Positions may be offered in one of the ten CDPP offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Townsville
The Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions (CDPP) – Temporary Employment Register
- Employment opportunities for existing APS employees or non-ongoing (contract) employment for a period of up to 18 months.
- Full-time and part-time hours with flexible working arrangements considered.
- 15.4% supernnuation
- Positions may be offered in one of our ten CDPP offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Townsville.
About the CDPP
The CDPP is Australia’s federal prosecution service.
Established by Parliament to prosecute alleged offences against Commonwealth law, we aim to provide an effective, ethical, high quality and independent criminal prosecution service for the nation in accordance with the Prosecution Policy of the Commonwealth.
The CDPP is a small, agile federal government agency that offers a dynamic working environment focused on important legal outcomes.
A future with CDPP means that your work will contribute to our mission of providing an effective and high-quality criminal prosecution service for Australia.
In the application form you will be required to indicate your preferred classification. The APS Work Level Standards outline the key capabilities and behaviours required for each classification.
We look forward to receiving your application and thank you for your interest in working for the CDPP.