- Locum and permanent roles up to 4 days per week
- Flexible re: location across Grafton, Lismore, Ballina, Tweed
- Open to level 2, 3 or 4 clinicians
3 x experienced Social Workers or Counsellors required for roles across Northern NSW. The roles are based in the Sexual Assault Service. Open to level 2 or 3 or 4 clinicians. You will be working with children and adults who have experienced sexual assault. The roles can be based in either Grafton, Lismore, Ballina, Tweed. Locum and permanent options.
Working within a strength based, family centred and culturally centred trauma informed approach, providing therapeutic and casework services to adults and children who have been sexually assaulted, and their non-offending family members.
As part of a multidisciplinary health care team, provide quality services to patients / clients to meet their health and wellbeing needs. Partnering with the local sexual assault service to develop a deeper level of awareness and understanding of how to communicate sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal people who may engage with these specific services.
The service provides integrated violence, abuse and neglect services to clients, specifically for those who may have experienced the trauma of sexual assault and domestic violence. The service seeks to provide a culturally safe sexual assault service (SAS) for people from diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal families and communities.
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent. Aboriginality is a genuine occupational qualification and is authorised by section 14(d) of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.
- Tertiary qualifications and, where applicable, membership of the relevant association or registration with the relevant board, in one of the following disciplines: Social Work, Counselling or Welfare.
- Valid unrestricted drivers’ licence for use in NSW/Australia.
- Valid NSW Employee Working With Children Check.
To apply for this role or to enquire about our other vacancies, please contact Rachael – Allied Health Division Lead at CC Medical on 0452 189 556 or email [email protected]
Register today for information on all of our vacancies.
View all our vacancies here: www.ccjobs.com.au