Are you a ABA or recent graduate or late-stage student in the field of Psychology or Occupational Therapy? Are you passionate about helping individuals with diverse therapeutic needs? We are looking for amazing people to join our team as therapy assistants in part-time and full-time roles. We are looking for dynamic team members keen to learn, take feedback, and have the flexibility to work after school hours. Previous experience working with Autistic children is essential.
Candidates with experience in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy are highly preferred, but we also welcome individuals with knowledge of various therapy styles.
Company Description: At Marsden Therapy, we specialize in providing comprehensive therapeutic services to individuals across a wide range of ages and needs. Our team of professionals is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our clients, empowering them to reach their full potential. Join us in our mission to enhance the well-being of our community through compassionate and effective therapy.
- Assist therapists in implementing therapeutic interventions and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with the therapy team to create and maintain a supportive and engaging environment for clients.
- Provide one on one (1:1) in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions
- Conduct discrete trails, implement behavior support, and treatment plans
- Work collaboratively with a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) Or Occupational Therapist
- Supervisor to implement basic principles and teaching procedures of ABA therapy
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Arrive on time and be prepared for therapy sessions
- Positive attitude and keen willingness to help children
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Psychology or Occupational Therapy, or currently pursuing a late-stage degree in either field.
- Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy techniques and principles (preferred).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, their families, and the therapy team.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A genuine passion for helping individuals with diverse therapeutic needs.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the lives of others.
How to Apply: If you are enthusiastic about making a positive impact on the lives of individuals through therapeutic interventions, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position. Email your application to [email protected]