- Part-Time 0.8 EFT- Ongoing
- Ballarat Location
- Salary Range of $102,712-107,238 plus 11% superannuation + salary packaging
- Award winning inclusive employer
Our team is growing and we are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and community minded practitioner to join our team.
The Advanced Practitioner Family Relationships ? forms part of our Family Relationships Team. and provides support to practitioners across the entire Family Relationships portfolio including Post Separation Cooperative Parenting, Children?s Contact Centre and Family Relationship Counselling. The also Advanced Practitioner takes a lead role in ensuring practice and compliance requirements are met, undertaking live supervision and stepping into the Team Leader role during periods of planned or unplanned absence.
To find out more view the position description on our job ad at cafs.org.au
We are looking for a motivated, values driven person who wants a role where no two days are the same. You will hold previous case management experience in a community services organisation, providing services to a range of clients. You will have experience managing risk, completing risk assessments and managing the needs of a range of complex clients.
Our preferred candidate will thrive in working autonomously and collaboratively within a dynamic and experienced team environment.
Our successful candidates will hold the below skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated at least five years? experience working with vulnerable families and/or children (Mandatory)
- Experience in group facilitation, public speaking or presenting (Highly desirable)
- Experience in supporting level 4 and 5 practitioners across Family Relationships with day-to-day practice requirements and provide complex case consults.
- Ability to undertake live supervision, coaching, mentoring within the team of practitioners
- Strong and authentic interpersonal skills with experience working with a range of clients
- Alignment to Cafs values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Kindness & Innovation
Tertiary qualifications in (Diploma and above) Social Work, Welfare Studies, Family Therapy, Psychology, or related discipline. Current First Aid and CPR Certificate.
AT CAFS, YOU MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
Cafs (Child and Family Services Ballarat) is a proudly independent community service organisation, with our head office located in the Ballarat Community. We celebrate diversity and strive to be inclusive in everything we do. For over 156 years, the heart of our service has been the wellbeing of children, young people and their families. Today, that commitment stands strong, and we extend our programs to include everyone who needs assistance across the Grampians and Central Highlands ? Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQA+, people of all abilities, people of different race, ethnicity or cultural backgrounds and people of all religions. Cafs have adopted TBRI� as our preferred model of care and Cafs way of strengthening relationships with others. TBRI uses Empowering Principles to address physical needs, Connecting Principles for attachment needs, and Correcting Principles to disarm fear-based behaviours. Our services are aimed at providing early help and intervention, targeted support and ongoing assistance. Cafs is a value driven organisation, which means we use our values to hold ourselves to account in how we work together and how we serve our clients
What is on offer at Cafs?
- Join an organisation that lives their values
- Inclusive, supportive and innovative teams
- Above award entitlements, including 3 days paid Christmas Leave
- Rewarding Careers with professional development and dedicated resources to support your growth
- Salary Packaging options up to $15,900 plus meals and entertainment
To find out more go visit our careers page https://cafs.org.au/child-and-family-services-ballarat-careers/
We would love to hear from you, to find out more about this opportunity contact Donna Leonard Team Leader Family Relationships on 03 5337 3333
WANT TO APPLY?
To apply for this role please submit your application through the online portal by selecting the ?apply now? button on our careers webpage.
Please note all applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and will be subject to a satisfactory Police Check outcome and an employment Working with Children Check. Cafs encourages all staff to fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Applications are now open and will close Friday the 18th of August 2023 at 5pm. Please note applications will be reviewed as they are received and applicants may be contacted for interview prior to the closing date.
At Cafs we welcome applications from all people and strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, People with disabilities, LGBTI people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply for our positions at Cafs.
Need support with your application?
If you require additional assistance with your application please contact [email protected]