- Southern Adelaide Local Health Network – Flinders Medical Centre – Mental Health
- Salary $67,466 – $82,359 p.a. (pro rata) AHP1
- Salary $86,950 – $100,729 p.a. (pro rata) AHP2
- Hourly Rate: $34.48 p/hr – $42.10 p/hr plus 25% casual loading AHP1
- Hourly Rate: $44.44 p/hr – $51.49 p/hr plus 25% casual loading AHP2
SALHN is looking for Social Workers with experience in a Mental Health Setting to join our team.
We are looking to recruit a Social Workers with at least one year of experience to join the Mental Health Division of the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN). You will be working with like-minded individuals in a collegiate, collaborative, positive and supportive team environment. A team that strives to add value to the organisation by working closely with our business partners to develop and deliver positive outcomes to our clients. This vacancy will be used to fill Casual, Term and Permanent/Ongoing vacancies in the Mental Health Division across the SALHN as they arise.
The successful candidate will be required to work across the spectrum of therapeutic client services including Community and Inpatient Mental Health Services. Some work outside normal hours may be required. Short term full-time, part-time and casual contacts may be available pending successful appointment to the candidate pool. Seeking Social Workers with at least one year of experience, preferably in a mental health setting.
For appointment as a Social Worker you must hold an appropriate Degree or equivalent qualification which gives eligibility for full membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers.
Other lucrative benefits include:
- Be paid your wage to access professional development opportunities during work hours, plus apply for the AHP+PDRP reimbursement program for reasonable financial reimbursement of professional development activity up to a capped amount per financial year.
- Leave Loading Entitlements including paid Sick Leave, Carers Leave, Recreational Leave, Long Service Leave, Parental leave, Moving leave, and others (for contract positions).
- Opportunity to Salary Sacrifice, which reduces your taxable income to increase your take home wage
- Access to experienced clinicians, across a broad range of expertise, who are supportive of collegial sharing of skills and knowledge in different therapies and client presentations
- Working collaboratively across a multi-disciplinary team of likeminded professionals, with access and support from team-based decision and psychiatry led, Clinical Governance
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites in SALHN
- Various positions.
For full details, please see the attached Role Descriptions.
In addition to the annual salary and entitlements (superannuation & leave loading), we also offer salary sacrifice benefits, watch a short video about what salary packaging is.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and Immunisation compliance as indicated on the Role description.
SA Health Services are required to implement the Addressing vaccine preventable disease: Occupational assessment, screening and vaccination policy in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 841978
Want To Know More?
Name: Kathy Billinghurst (Principal SW) Telephone: (08) 7117 5211
Email: [email protected]
Application Closing Date
11.55 pm Wednesday 4 October 2023