At Lives Lived Well, we’ve been treating and supporting people whose lives are affected by alcohol and other drugs for over 50 years. We also support people with mental health and gambling concerns and those transitioning from correctional centres. We’re growing fast and building a reputation as a trusted, innovative provider, focused on clinical excellence… and we’d love you to be part of it.
If you have compassion, the ability to work without judgment and share our belief in recovery, then join us and open up your career in human services.
Nana Muru is a day-based mobile Drug and Alcohol rehabilitation and withdrawal program in the Bay and Basin region. The service incorporates both day programs and withdrawal support, using a blend of place-based service delivery and mobile outreach.
Are you ready to join us and help make a difference where it matters most?
You will have a caseload of clients and deliver integrated individual counselling/case management and intensive day rehabilitation group programs. Reporting to the Team Leader, the role will work to ensure that clients needs are addressed in a holistic manner, to achieve optimal recovery and health outcomes.
You will thrive in this opportunity to:
- Help maintain the reputation of the mobile Day Program in the community
- Build and foster positive relationships with stakeholders
- Provide high quality engagement, assessment, counselling, case management and support services to clients, and their families.
- Facilitate intensive group therapy day rehabilitation programs with other co-facilitators
- Manage a case load of clients, through providing support, service coordination, referral and advocacy to assist in achieving their goals.
- Provide pre- and post-rehabilitation support and relapse prevention planning
We have on offer, 2 permanent full time opportunities, working 38 hours per week. The base salary range for this role is $82,043.52 – $98,108.40 dependant on skills, experience and qualifications.
What you’ll bring
We are looking for two passionate Clinicians who shares our commitment to service delivery excellence. You are able to manage their day to day duties with limited supervision, and you’re able to advocate for our clients and walk beside them in their journey of recovery.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be part of a small, passionate and dedicated team of like minded professionals.
To succeed in this role, there are some essentials you’ll need:
- Tertiary qualification in Counselling, Social Work, Psychology or allied health (or similar field)
- Demonstrated experience working with clients with complex needs, AOD dependencies and/or mental health
- Contemporary knowledge and application of evidence-based individual and group interventions and clinical practice in drug and alcohol treatment and recovery
- Experience working in a rehabilitation, withdrawal or related service delivery setting highly desirable
What matters most is that you’ll live and breathe our values, which means:
- You are humble, human and full of hope.
- You show up and share.
- You ask: Why not? And what’s next?
- You leave a positive wake.
Why? We believe that through these values, we do our best work – for each other, for clients, and for the communities we work in. And it’s a promise we make to you about the kind of experience you will have working for us.
Why work for Lives Lived Well?
It’s about people, purpose, impact and growth.
We think you’ll love working with our talented people across services that are as diverse as the communities we work in. We’ve grown significantly, with no plans of slowing down.… giving you a real opportunity to go further!
At Lives Lived Well, you can:
- Grow as a person and as a professional, extending your knowledge and skills beyond the norm.
- Be trusted with autonomy in a supportive, respectful environment.
- Make a lasting difference – on clients, the community and a team that cares as much as you.
But it’s more than that.
You’ll join a curious team that thinks differently and seeks new ways. We look to the evidence. We explore new ideas. And when we reach “better”, we ask, “What’s next?” Which means you’ll need to be comfortable with change – you’ll enjoy variety, the agility, and the opportunity to achieve more, faster.
And while you support others, we’ll support you, with some great benefits including:
- An extra five paid leave days per year to support your wellbeing and work-life balance.
- Salary packaging to increase your take-home pay
- Paid parental leave of 8 weeks.
- Regular clinical supervision, case conferencing and debriefings.
- An employee assistance program (EAP) for you and your family, including emotional, psychological, financial counselling and wellbeing services.
- Fitness Passport to access a wide range of gyms, pools, and fitness and leisure centres across Australia, at a discounted rate.
- Portable Long Service Leave if you work in Queensland, click this link for more information about this benefit.
- Wellspring Discounts, saving on everyday items such as groceries, petrol, clothing, and leisure activities through Wellspring discounts and rewards.
- We are committed to celebrating the history, culture, and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. We offer ceremonial and NAIDOC leave and have established a support network for our First Nations staff, to build relationships, share knowledge and debrief.
Are you ready to imagine the possibilities? Click Apply now!
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Application close: Friday 20 August 2023
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate’s possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence and completed Australian Criminal History Check and provision of COVID-19 vaccination certificate, in line with New South Wales Public Health Order.