Ngoonbi is recruiting for an AOD Team Leader to be part of a dynamic team delivering AOD support and referrals in the Kuranda district.
The successful candidate will possess a clinical background in Primary Health Care and hold a Post Graduate qualification in Alcohol and Other Drugs (or similar).
We are looking a person who;
- Can demonstrate a high level of knowledge and skills in AOD support;
- Has a high level of understanding of AOD legislation, policy and procedures;
- Has great leadership skills;
- Has great communication skills;
- Holds a current open drivers licence;
- Holds a current Blue Card (working with children) and Disability Worker Screening clearance (working with aged / disabilities);
- Is knowledgeable of Cultural issues and able to work in a diverse cultural setting.
Please forward your application to [email protected]
For more information, contact Human Resources in Kuranda on (07) 4093 7177, or in person at 2/40 Coondoo Street, Kuranda QLD 4881. Applications close 08 October 2023.
* Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.