Are you a passionate and motivated Allied Health Professional seeking a work environment that truly values your expertise and passion along with team connection, support and community?
As a specialist paediatric therapy service, Kids Therapy Club understands a thriving team is essential to delivering exceptional therapeutic care. Our commitment to team empowerment, flexibility and growth is key to meet the unique developmental, emotional, behavioural and social needs of children, adolescents, families and adults.
We offer a range of resources, platforms, and a strong, well-established referral network to support your passion projects and develop in your specialist interest areas. With us, you are encouraged and nurtured to grow in your profession.
You’ll be with warm, motivated like-minded professionals who think outside the box! Create innovative therapy experiences across individual, family, and Group therapy programs that make meaningful changes and real differences to the lives of clients.
We recognize that providing the best care to children, adolescents and families requires more than just individual efforts – It takes a village to raise a child and a whole tribe to run the village!
That’s why we are looking to expand our services with qualified and experienced Allied Health professionals (eg: Family Counsellors, Dieticians, Mental Health Social Workers, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Exercise Physiologists, Occupational Therapists) .
- We offer Full-time, Part-time and Casual Employment, plus Independent Contractor opportunities in our clubs in Parkwood, Coomera and Yarrabilba.
- Collaborative Environment: You're not alone in your journey! Join a team of like-minded therapists who share your passion and enthusiasm. Engage in regular case discussions and peer support to enhance your skills, exchange ideas and create new .
- Opportunities for Growth. We believe in recognizing talent and fostering growth from within. Enjoy a clear career path and opportunities for advancement, ensuring you can grow both personally and professionally with us.
- Flexibility and Autonomy: We understand the importance of “Life Balance” and empower you to thrive professionally and personally. We offer flexibility and autonomy to work with your needs and preferences.
- Inclusive and Diverse: Embrace the richness of our diverse client base and team. Our inclusive environment fosters creativity and innovation, encouraging you to think outside the box.
- Must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree and be registered with the appropriate Australian professional body (e.g., AHPRA, Speech Pathology Australia, Australian Association of Social Workers, etc.).
- A valid, unrestricted full Queensland driver’s license (C Class)
- A valid Working with Children Check (NDIS and Bluecard)
- Current Police check
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Registration to provide services under Medicare, DVA, WorkCover, Private Health are highly desirable.
Independent Contractors must also hold and maintain
- An ABN,
- Professional registration within Australia,
- Public and professional liability insurance to practice within their profession,
- Workers compensation insurance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing therapy services to children, adolescents, families and/or adults.\
- Ability to conduct high-quality assessments, develop tailored therapy plans, monitor evaluate and adjust treatment when required.
- Implement clinical interventions using client-centred and strengths-based frameworks.
- Ability to work collaboratively with families, caregivers, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ensure a holistic and integrated approach to care.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical documentation requirements and commitment to maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation of assessments, interventions, progress, reports and communication with clients and stakeholders.
- Well-developed understanding and experience working within NDIS regulations and frameworks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be proactive and solution-focused to resolve problems.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- A strong work ethic, accountability and integrity.
- A positive attitude with genuine dedication to make a positive impact in the lives of others.
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with qualifications and experience, professional development allowance, incentives and more! Independent Contractors
- Negotiated percentage split and working hours.
- We provide general administrative support, access to and use of practice management software, a fully furnished room, access to group therapy rooms, wifi, access to amenities including a kitchen, access to resources and equipment.
- Ready to grow with us and be part of something special where a passion for innovative
Kids Therapy Club – Empowering Therapists, Nurturing Villages, and Changing Lives.