Angus Knight Group is now a Certified Great Place to Work 2022/2023
Due to growth within our Healthfind business, we are seeking a Lifeskills Coordinator to support our clients across our Employment Service Sites.
A Lifeskills Coordinator Day can involve:
- Assessing clients for non-vocational issues which may include risk of homelessness, mental health issues, financial issues, family breakdown, social issues and other non-vocational barriers to employment
- Creating Non-Vocational Support Plan in conjunction with clients
- Referring clients to external providers and make arrangements for them
- Following up with the provider and where appropriate attend appointment with clients
- Linking clients with most appropriate non-vocational services in their local area and provide feedback to employment consultants
- Researching and networking with non-vocational providers in the Northwest of Melbourne to maintain and add to the suite of services available to our job seekers
- Attending meetings, steering committees and other functions as required to maintain networks with non-vocational partners
- Regularly liaise with job seekers’ Employment Consultants on progress in overcoming non-vocational barriers
- Providing information to assist in the process of ESAts
Key Selection Requirements:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Rehabilitation Counselling, Mental Health Nurse, Counselling, or equivalent Allied Health qualification. Note: Professional registration to practice required and APRHA registration where applicable.
Being a part of the Angus Knight team, you will be provided with a wide range of benefits including:
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
- Birthday leave and diversity leave
- Frequent training and support to excel in the role
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and recognition benefits program
To be considered you will have…
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- A current driver’s licence and a comprehensively insured vehicle
- Willing to complete a Criminal History Check
- Able to pass a Working with Children Check
- Ability to work Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm
About Angus Knight Group:
At Angus Knight Group (AKG) we are empowered by our diversity. AKG are committed to providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. AKG encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures including Australian Defence Force Veterans and their Families, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People, the LGBTQI+ community and people with a disability.
If this role speaks to you and you want to be a part of a high performing and collaborative team, please email your resume to [email protected] or use the Apply Now button below.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Ben Falcone-Mayo, Talent Acquisition Manager via [email protected].
If you want to join our high performing team, please apply today.