- Allied Health Professional Contractors Maroochydore.
- Contracted Clinical Psychologists, General Psychologists, Mental Health Social Workers, Mental Health Occupational Therapists.
- Multiple positions available!
- Are you available for evenings? We provide incentives!
Come and be part of the headspace Caboolture team!
headspace provides mental health services, alcohol & other drugs support, vocational & career support, and general health advice to young people aged between 12-25-years old. Community engagement is also provided by headspace through a multidisciplinary team approach, coordinating and participating in community activities.
Youturn is the Lead Agency for headspace Caboolture, providing services in a youth-friendly environment by a fully integrative primary health team. Your role in this team would be to provide early intervention to young people with mild to moderate mental health presentations.
We are seeking allied mental health professionals to join our dynamic and progressive team on a contract/sessional basis:
- General Psychologists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Mental Health Social Workers
- Mental Health Occupational Therapists, and
- other Allied Health Practitioners with Medicare bulk billing eligibility.
Why work with us?
We are a friendly and inclusive team, supported by the expertise of headspace Caboolture and the headspace National office. We work collaboratively with the aim of helping our target youth reach their full potential. Your expertise and experience can strengthen our team and provide stronger and resilient youth in our community.
What else do we offer you?
- Professional centre facilities in central locations.
- Flexible working hours.
- Full administration support including reception, appointment bookings & billing.
- Attractive remuneration (percentage of billings).
- Fully computerised medical software, including Telehealth, with IT support.
What we are looking for in you?
- An interest in working with young people and early intervention.
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of young people.
- Be registered with AHPRA/AASW.
- Be registered with (or eligible for) Medicare for bulk-billing of services.
- An Australian Business Number.
For more information about headspace visit www.headspace.org.au
For further information about Youturn visit www.youturn.org.au
Mission & Values
Supporting young people in their time of need, is at the heart of what we do at Youturn. Our organisational culture is built on trusting relationships that are meaningful and inclusive. We listen to understand, we embrace diversity and we offer a safe space free from judgement.
To ensure our young people receive individualised support, we invest in team members who embody our values to foster a collaborative culture of excellence.
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
We’d love to meet you!
If you have the skills, experience and passion to fit our team, please take the next step and submit your resume and cover letter.