- face2face Reference No #589841
- Contract until June 2024 with likely long-term extension
- Roles in both Stafford and Mt Gravatt
- Full-time 37.5 hour per week roles
- $55.00 – $65.00 per hour plus super depending on experience
Reporting to the Assistant Director, the Intake Officer is responsible for the management of the regional allocations queue. This involves reviewing intake assessments, liaising with clients as required, management of client expectations in line with organisational capacity, and liaising with clinicians and other key staff to facilitate the referral process.
Generally, these clients are from external sources, but occasionally they will be internally referred from Community and Peer Advisors and Clinical Care Coordinators within the Open Arms organisation.
- Provide daily oversight of the regional allocations queue.
- Review of intake assessments.
- Matching of clients to appropriate staff based on their needs
- Escalating and prioritising clients in consultation with an Assistant Director or delegate.
- Contacting clients on the waiting list when required.
- Conduct intake assessments to inform suitability for couples and family counselling, including Family and Domestic Violence screening.
- Participate in community development and service promotion activities, as required.
Essential qualifications and registrations are required:
- Qualifications as a Counsellor with a minimum Level 4 Australian Counselling Association registration, OR
- Qualifications as a registered Psychologist / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse with full AHPRA registration, OR
- Qualification as a Social Worker and be eligible for membership of the Australian Association Social Workers (AASW)
Please submit your application via the Apply Now button now!
Applications close 9am Monday 11 September
*Thank you for your interest in this position with face2face Recruitment. Our advertisements automatically stay live for 30 days, even if the position is filled beforehand. Should you find this role closed, not all is lost. If you submit your resume to us as a general expression of interest, we will consider you for other positions that suit your talent and experience. We may well have current positions to fill and will certainly consider you for future suitable roles. Submitting your resume has the added bonus of getting your name in the mix for opportunities we fill without even advertising. All you have to do is send your resume through to [email protected].