Work for one of Australia’s leading providers of high-quality mental health assessment and clinical counselling services. Clients include individuals, couples and families requiring a diverse and interesting range of mental health support services. The working environment is professional, well-supported clinically and administratively, and dedicated to providing collaborative and optimal mental health outcomes for a very rewarding client group.
You will provide high quality clinical mental health services including assessment and referral, evidence based phone counselling, and crisis case management.
Why you will love this job:
- Enjoy the flexibility of long-term contract (12 months initially) work without the risk of job insecurity or the requirement for an ABN.
- Be paid a competitive hourly rate plus superannuation and shift penalty rates
- CBD based, close to public transport
- Flexible working hours, including part-time, are available by negotiation (a minimum of 28 hours per week)
- The client group is diverse and interesting, and keen to achieve positive mental health and well-being outcomes
- Excellent administrative and clinical support, including a 24/7 telephone support service and professional intake assessment team
- Possibility to work in a variety of interesting roles within the organisation; including intake, outreach program liaison and complex case management
- A supportive, inclusive, collegial and respectful professional environment
- Generous professional development opportunities
- An organisational focus on truly meeting client needs through a combination of proven clinical practices and new and emerging evidence-based technologies and methodologies
Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking passionate, flexible and professional clinicians who enjoy making a difference and have recognised qualifications and experience as either Psychologists or Social Workers.
Psychologists – must have a relevant degree, have full and unrestricted registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA), and have at least 3 years clinical experience as a Registered Psychologist.
Mental Health Social Workers – must have a relevant degree, be eligible for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW), have appropriate post-graduate clinical experience, and have accreditation as a Mental Health Social Worker.
Other mandatory requirements include:
- Experience in high quality mental health services
- Competent level of IT skills and proficiency across Microsoft Office
- Strong experience with Clinical documentation and record keeping
- Available to work shifts across 24/7 roster, including weekend work. Penalty rates apply.
If you value rewarding client and professional relationships and would like to make a genuine difference for those in need, please contact Kym on (07) 3183 9729.