Aunty Clorines Place is currently establishing a new Core and Cluster Facility and is looking for experienced Domestic and Family Violence Support Workers, to provide case management services in relation to services assisting with ending violence against women and children. You will work within a program that aids people wanting to leave a violent partner and establish a life free from violence.
Core and Cluster is an innovative model that allows for independent living and privacy while providing access to support for women and children escaping domestic and family violence. Under the Core and Cluster model, self-contained accommodation is located next to a ‘core’, which provides access to services such as counselling, legal assistance, education, and employment support. You will aid as part of a wrap-around support service to assist people in the Riverina to escape violence. The team will work and engage with Domestic and Family Violence agencies and networks to complement the work they are providing to victim-survivors as they seek to establish a home that is safe and free from violence.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island People are encouraged to apply for these positions.
- Minimum Diploma level qualification in a field such as Social Work, Counselling, Psychology, or a relevant field, or significant industry experience
- Experience in developing and implementing case management plans within the domestic and family violence space.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in case management of clients with complex needs.
- High level of understanding of risk assessment and safety planning
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Current NSW or National Driver’s License.
- National Police Check or willingness to obtain one.
- Working With Children’s Checks or willing to obtain one.