- Enjoy a supportive work environment that prioritizes employee wellbeing
- Salary ranging from $93,858 to $102,546 (pro-rata) plus superannuation + salary sacrifice
- Benefit from flexible working arrangements (Full-time or Part-time)
- Award-winning team embracing diversity
Welcome to EveryMan Australia
Proudly not-for-profit, we passionately support men, their partners, and families. We focus on assisting those with high and complex needs like drug and alcohol use, mental health conditions, Acquired Brain Injury, and disabilities. Our safe space serves individuals dealing with challenges such as involvement with the justice system, the risk of homelessness, violence, or traumatic experiences.
Why join us?
- Be part of our award-winning Violence Prevention Services Team, passionate about making a difference
- Play a pivotal role in making a positive impact in the community
- Work with a diverse client group with complex needs
- Have the opportunity to showcase your expertise to really make a difference
- Enjoy working for a collaborative organisation recognised for its creativity, tenacity, outstanding collaboration and meaningful work.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Registration as a Social Worker, Psychologist or Counsellor with a relevant tertiary qualification
- A qualification in Men’s Behaviour Change such as a Graduate Certificate in Men’s Behaviour Change or equivalent and/or willingness to obtain these
- Proven knowledge and experience in domestic and family violence practice
- A current Working with Vulnerable People card
- Experience in delivering exceptional services aligned with Men’s Behaviour Change Standards
At EveryMan we enjoy working with a broad range of clients from diverse backgrounds. We believe that a diverse workforce not only improves our ability to serve our clients but also strengthens our organization, and we strongly encourage expressions of interest from:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- People with disabilities
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
What happens after you apply?
Candidates with suitable skills and experience will be invited to an information evening, from 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm on Wednesday 27 September. This will be your opportunity to find out more about EveryMan and to meet some of our staff and managers in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere! If you are selected to attend our Information Night, you will be contacted by no later than Monday, 25 September with further details.
If you’re not currently living in Canberra and not able to attend our Information Night, don’t worry! We can arrange to have an informal chat with you via Zoom.
Want to find out more?
Please call Simon on 02 6230 6999
Together, we can make a difference for positive social change.
Apply now to embark on a rewarding journey!
To apply for this job go to: https://everyman.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 6423983.
Applications close 30 September 2023