We are looking for a number of therapists to work across our various sites throughout metro Adelaide, including Fleurieu and Adelaide Hills. Each therapist is allocated to a region to prevent unnecessary travel. While there are opportunities for clinicians with a range of experience in all locations, we are particularly looking for experienced therapists to work in the Eastern suburbs and Adelaide Hills and the North of Adelaide.
We also offer opportunities:
- Subcontract for practitioners with 5 years or more of experience, including practitioners with their own client and referral base.
- Final year students and recent graduates as a therapy aid for allied health final year students and graduates.
We are looking for a clinician who is driven and able to think outside the box, preferably with experience as a therapist/counsellor supporting people with a disability and/or mental health diagnosis.
The successful candidate will be someone who can work flexibly within changing environments and has an interest in psychotherapy (including attachment based and trauma-informed therapeutic models of care) and understanding of how systems impact client outcomes.
What we offer
- Competitive salary with incentives;
- Comprehensive clinical supervision and support from our clinical leads;
- Regular peer supervision;
- A generous training budget;
- Ability to work autonomously in a supportive team environment;
- Flexible working arrangements, which include working from home;
- Part-time work opportunities available;
- A highly regarded team of clinicians;
- The unique opportunity to work in a dynamic and interesting work environment.
Our clinicians meet the various industry compliance and competency standards set by the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and professional registration (Social Work/AASW, Developmental Education/DEAI, Registered Psychologist/Ahpra, Occupational Therapy/Ahpra etc);
- Skills in working with people with a disability/dual diagnosis or mental health conditions;
- Skills in supporting clients in complex circumstances and or with challenging behaviours;
- DCSI Screening Clearances/Senior First Aid Certificate/current driver’s license;
- First aid certificate;
- Driver’s license.
Desirable experience and certification:
- A desire to be registered or existing registration as a Behaviour Support Clinician with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Previous experience in ether mental health or working as a Behaviour Support Clinician.
To reflect the diversity of our clients, we strongly encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
More information about Behaviour Support and Therapy can be found at w www.behavioursupport.com.au.
Please send your resume and a cover letter that addresses all of the selection criteria and demonstrates your understanding of the role through SEEK only.
Closing Date: 28 July