Join our innovative NDIS Team and make a significant impact in the world of behavioural support. We are on the lookout for a dedicated Behaviour Support Practitioner to add to our dynamic team of allied health professionals.
The Behaviour Support Practitioner will develop and implement behavioural support plans tailored to NDIS participants, working in line with approved NDIS Plans. They will offer interventions to children, teens, and adults ensuring they get the right support and guidance. This role also involves collaborating closely with other stakeholders that form a part of the consumer’s care team.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
- A professional qualification in a relevant field.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing behavioural support plans.
- Solid experience working with children, their families, and other stakeholders in the NDIS ecosystem.
- The ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- A deep understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme and its processes.
- Develop, implement, and review behavioural support plans in accordance with NDIS guidelines.
- Collaborate with internal and external service providers to facilitate services concerning the consumer’s NDIS plan.
- Maintain accurate program records, statistics, and ensure compliance with all administrative, quality, and regulatory standards.
- Work closely with participants, their families, and other significant individuals.
- Provide training and support to the stakeholders where necessary.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a holistic multidisciplinary team environment.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Unlimited Continuous Professional Development.
- An unmatched, energetic culture in a state-of-the-art office/clinic environment.
- Exclusive team events such as retreats, lunches/dinners, and other outings.
- Recognition as being a part of a GPTW (Great Place To Work) certified team.
- Low KPIs ensuring work quality over quantity.
- Top-notch technology gear: Microsoft Surface Laptops, iPads, iPhones, 30″ Samsungs 4k Monitors.
- Comprehensive support: from admin to HR and legal.
- A unique bonus system promoting peer recognition, feedback, and rewards.
- Additional Maternity Leave benefits.
- Quarterly Mental Health Wellbeing Leave.
At Allied OT, “Supporting Growth” isn’t just a phrase – it’s our promise. We are dedicated to our team and our participants, offering every resource and opportunity to foster individual growth and potential.
Join us and be a part of a difference-making team. Apply now!