Brightside Recruitment has partnered with a specialist NDIS provider with a team of innovative, highly experienced and passionate Health Professionals that are dedicated to helping people achieve their NDIS goals and gain a sense of control and independence in their lives.
Working remotely, you’ll manage your own diary supporting NDIS participants across Sydney and surrounding suburbs. I’m looking for people ideally in The Shire/St George/Sutherland area, but can also consider any of the following areas; Liverpool/Bankstown, Ryde, Penrith, and/or Sydney’s Inner West, that’s willing to travel a 45 minute circumference from their home.
As a Behaviour Support Practitioner, you’ll be out on the road visiting your clients whilst planning, delivering and evaluating psychosocial services to NDIS participants which help them achieve their NDIS goals. You’ll support NDIS participants’ inclusion and participation in the community, and provide services and supports in collaboration with key stakeholders.
Daily tasks will include;
- Provide high quality assessments, intervention, and written reports.
- Support people of all ages including children, adolescents, and adults.
- Provide support to people with a wide range of circumstance with intellectual disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health, trauma, dual diagnosis, and more.
- Develop high quality behaviour support plans, including short and long term goals, in line with the client’s NDIS goals.
- Collaborate with the individuals to ensure the best plan in place.
- A recognised degree in Social Work, Counselling, Psychology or related field.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive behaviour assessments.
- Ability to design, implement and evaluate behaviour support plans.
- Knowledge of the Positive Behaviour Support Capability framework and understanding of restrictive practice regulations.
- A commitment to a person-centred approach.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Being flexible, adaptable and willingness to support participants.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office and computer literacy skills.
- Current Driver’s License and access to a comprehensively insured vehicle required.
- Starting salary of $80k-$85k (depending on experience) plus Super plus Bonus
- Current Working with Children Check, and NDIS Worker Screen Check.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- This role is immediately available.
- Working remotely, traveling an approx. 45 minute circumference of your home
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday.
- Must have flexibility to work across participants’ schedules