Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity? The Centre for Positive Behaviour Support (CPBS) is seeking talented individuals to join our forward-thinking and dedicated nationwide team. This is your chance to develop your professional and clinical skills while expanding your leadership capabilities. At CPBS, we offer career progression opportunities, including weekly supervision, team meetings, and future academic encouragement. Join us and be inspired by the incredible accomplishments of our clients!
The Centre for Positive Behaviour Support (CPBS) is a leading national organisation that provides positive behaviour support to people living with complex behavioural challenges. We believe that Caring is a matter of Action thus aim to positively impact our participants’ lives for the better and make a change in the community. Working for CPBS is about joining a team of talented people, passionate about providing services where every individual that engages with them will be able to reach their potential.
About the Opportunity
The Behaviour Support Practitioner will play an imperative role in conducting assessments, writing behavioural support plans and programs. The Behaviour Support Practitioner assists with implementing plans and supervision of Behaviour Therapists. By using Applied Behaviour Analysis and Positive Behaviour Support principles for children and adults in the home, community, and school/workplace settings we strive to make a change.
The Opportunity Involves
- Developing Functional Behavioural Assessments and Behaviour Analysis Support Plans.
- Providing direct behavioural interventions in individual and group sessions after assessment and diagnosis .
- Providing training, support and clinical supervision of Behaviour Support Practitioners/Behaviour Therapists.
- Using behavioural, psychological and evidence-based theories to develop and implement program designs and interventions.
- Develop and maintaining professional relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Adhering to NDIS quality and safeguard commission requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate qualifications related to Positive Behaviour Support e.g. Psychology.
- Minimum of three years’ experience demonstrating positive behaviour support services.
- High level of oral and written communication skills including the demonstrated ability to prepare and finalise technical reports.
- Compliance checks including the NDIS Workers Screening Check, National Criminal History Check, relevant State-issued WWCC/WWVP cards and NDIS Practitioner ID and Self-Assessment.
- COVID19 Vaccination Digital Certificate.
- Valid Driver Licence.
- Outstanding professional development opportunities.
- Empower individualised pathways and progressing the careers of our people.
- Offer a family-friendly work-life balance.
- A purpose-driven and supportive team work environment.
- Pet-friendly workplaces.
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible work arrangements.
If you are passionate and dedicated to make a meaningful difference this is the opportunity for you! Apply now to join us in our exciting time of growth!