About the business:
We are Caring4People an NDIS provider, we support people who need assistance to achieve their aspirations and inclusion in the community. Our goal is to assist families to find their way through the confusing maze of disability services, offering them the appropriate service or program.
We are growing and expanding our services to even more children and families and there is a lot happening right across our organisation.
We are interested in hearing from highly motivated and enthusiastic Behaviour Therapist , who would like to join the fantastic new team!
In this role you will:
- Provide highly-quality Behaviour therapy assessment and intervention that is evidence based and solutions driven
- Be able to provide therapy in a range of environments e.g. clinic, school, preschool, homes.
- Document assessment results, progress notes and other reports as required.
Requirement’s for the role:
- Recognised Bachelor degree in Allied health/ Behavioural Science, Psychological Science, Social Science, Social work or a related field
- At least 1 year experience in behaviour support practice
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) qualification, or working toward this
- Ahpra Registration
- Must have qualification in Developmental Education
- Current Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- NDIS Screening Check
- Current Drivers licence and own vehicle
- Ability to adapt to change and have good resilience skills
- Excellent organisation & time management skills
- Ability to work with multicultural environments
- Be reliable, honest, loyal and flexible
Profits of the job
- Flexible hours to suit your daily lifestyle
- Travel Reimbursement
- Making a difference in people’s lives!
To discuss how Caring4People can work with you, or if you have any questions, please contact us.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, addressing how you meet the essential criteria of the role.