Different Lens Consulting is an NDIS Registered provider specialising in the provision of Positive Behaviour Support.
Our overarching goal is to “View Behaviour through a Different Lens”, we take time to really get to know each person that we support and those that are supporting them. This allows us to develop and provide individualised support for the person and to develop tools that will assist others to understand them and their unique needs and interests. We are a neurodivergent affirming practice. We have a clinic and office in the heart of Eltham and our practitioners work from home and from our clinic/office. We run trainings from our premises for those that we support and the local community. We are a group of highly experienced practitioners, who work closely with our administration team in delivering positive outcomes for those we support. We hold weekly team meetings and supervision. We are looking for someone who will be a great fit and asset to our team.
Qualifications & experience
- Hold a degree in an Allied Health, Psychology, Social Work or Developmental Educator
- Have previous experience completing Behaviour Support plans and Functional Behaviour Assessments
- Previously worked within the NDIS
- NDIS Worker Screening check
- NDIS Practitioner Identification Number
- Current drivers license
- The participant must be driven and have a strong commitment to those that they support and to delivering a high-quality service.
- Option for this to be a Subcontractor Position- The applicant must have their own ABN and insurance.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provide Positive Behaviour Support to persons with a disability and those supporting them.
- Development of Interim and Comprehensive Behaviour Support Plans.
- Development and provision of parent/support training- including the development of Video Behaviour Support Plans
- Data analysis and the development of Functional Behaviour Assessments
- Assist those that we support to meet their NDIS goals.
- Flexibility in your work hours- allowing your focus to be on meeting the needs of those that you support and assisting them to meet their goals.
- Flexible working arrangement- work from home or the office, meet those that you are supporting at the clinic.
- Access to the weekly team meetings and supervision
- Opportunity to develop and deliver training through our training programme.
- Access to administration support