As the Team Leader of Behaviour Support Services you will provide leadership and strategic and operational management of services ensuring that all services are person centered. You will also develop new business opportunities, partnerships and relationships to continue the growth of services and Contribute to leadership and strategy across the business, as a member of the Leadership Team. You will also develop and implement best practice and financially sustainable practices and where required apply these practices with a positive change management process.
About the role
- Supervising Provisional Psychologist and Social Work staff while maintaining a small caseload of complex clients.
Ensure behaviour support reports/ assessments to be completed within specified timeframes.
Satisfactory feedback received from customer service quality checks
- Plan, implement and evaluate services and service user engagement strategies ensuring that services are of a high quality and service user choice, control and flexibility is maximized.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are developed, implemented and reviewed and that staff and service users understand and are involved in these processes.
- Responsible for reporting the use of restrictive practices in accordance with NDIS Restrictive Practices and Support rules, NSW Restrictive Practices Authorisation policy and policy and guidelines issued by NSW Family and Community Services.
- Clinical governance, quality of practice and restrictive practices.
- Operational responsibility for reviewing and ensuring effective response to incidents and complaints.
- Developing policies, procedures and trainings in the areas of assessment, restrictive practices and positive behaviour support.
- Increase the number of Service User
To be eligible to apply:
- APHRA Registered Psychologist or equivalent
- Flexibility in work hours may be necessary and some travel
- Drivers licence required and car for work
- Able to obtain a clean Working With Children Check and Police Clearance
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
Why work with TaylorCare Group to secure your next role?
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top NFP, NDIS & Government Services Australia wide. We work together to help deliver essential recruitment services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back in business and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020 and more.
Could you be the next person that helps us give back to the community?
Don’t Delay – Apply today!
This position is not to be missed so don’t delay, send your CV to Kate or Michelle [email protected] or call us on 0457 449 135
Check out all current roles with available on www.taylorcare.com.au