Outcomes Connect Australia is an allied health practice that is committed to delivering best-practice, outcome-focused services. We are renowned for the exceptional support we provide and our commitment to ensuring our participants achieve their goals!
Our Positive Behaviour Support Model encompasses the multidisciplinary expertise of Behaviour Support Practitioners, Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists to understand the drivers of behaviours from a communication, sensory and environmental perspective.
A unique opportunity has become available for Behaviour Support Practitioners in the Mornington Peninsula area (ideally living in or close to Mornington) to join our professional and friendly team.
Thanks to our commitment to service excellence, demand for our services has increased and we have multiple roles available. We will consider entry level practitioners or someone with a sound knowledge of the Positive Behaviour Support Model of reducing the use of Restrictive Practices, as well as a strong commitment to delivering evidence-based, functional behavioural outcomes.
Why Join Us?
- Fantastic team culture – a fun, supportive and quality-focused team which works together to achieve goals
- Generous salary package – above award rates, rewards for outstanding work, great benefits (e.g. $600 annual Wellbeing subsidy), access to salary packaging options and the latest technology to ensure you succeed
- Personal and professional growth – supporting your ongoing professional development and enabling you to do the work you’re most inspired by through our professional development program, fortnightly PD sessions and weekly supervision with your Team Lead
- Work-life balance – flexible work arrangements to plan your work to best suit your lifestyle while also meeting the needs of your team and clients
- Ability to work effectively across a multidisciplinary team
- Outstanding communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Current Driver Licence and own reliable vehicle
- Ability to meet the NDIS Capability Requirements for approval as a registered Behaviour Support Practitioner
- Formal qualifications of relevance to providing positive behaviour supports and/or demonstrated experience in behaviour support
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people living with a disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.