Are you passionate about supporting children with Autism?
Does helping children reach their Potential interest you ?
If so then read on …
ABAlink specialises in Early intervention using the evidence based Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) teaching method for children with autism and related developmental disorders in the Sydney area.
About the role
ABAlink are looking for individuals trained or willing to train (course fees apply and payment plans on offer) in the evidence-based practice of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) to fill various roles across our service area (Ryde to Blacktown )
This is a great opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life as well as increase your working knowledge through client specific training related to your studies and work with children one on one to assist them in meeting their goals
Skills and experience
- Currently studying, or have studied within a related field of Psychology , speech or OT
- Background working with children preferred
- Highly animated, passion for developing children, willingness to learn and compassionate
- Dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children living with Autism
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate and CPR required
What is in it for you?
- Choose your shifts ! – Regular on-going work, numerous open shifts currently
- Hands on experience relating to your studies
- The opportunity to develop into other roles under supervision
- Flexible work hours around your study- Earn Money whilst you Study !
- Casual hourly rate $28.95 per hour + Super under the Social Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award
- Career Progression and Training
- Minimum commitment 6- 12 hours a week
- Delivering ABA therapy in private homes, our clinic and Schools or out in the community
- Work with and learn from an experienced international team.
How to Apply?
Please follow through the links to submit your CV and we will contact you to get started !