Pinnacle Rehab is an award-winning health and workplace rehabilitation provider and a market leader for workplace rehabilitation for the past 20 years.
We’re dedicated to helping people recover from injury, return to work and regain their confidence and independence with the support of our specialised consultants. We work across multiple compensable insurance schemes and have a proven track record of delivering outstanding rehab services to our clients.
At Pinnacle Rehab we are committed to staff development and training, our people are our business. We recognise this by providing a supportive and collaborative team culture, we have an extensive induction program for all new employees and regular staff training sessions.
Providing exceptional support and rehab to our clients is our passion and we are proud of our achievements.
This is a rewarding opportunity for a Registered Psychologist working within the Occ Rehab sector, who is looking for a new challenge and next step in their career moving into people management role.
- Excellent remuneration on offer
- All travel paid at $0.96 per km
- Structured induction at our Head Office, travel & accommodation covered
- Truly flexible – manage your own diary and work hours
- Latest technology provided including laptop and iPhone
- Regular seasonal social events
- Company wide events, including annual conference
- Emerging Leaders Program for top performers and opportunity for carer development
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
Your New Role
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the strategic direction for the Psychological Division aligning with the company’s vision and culture. You will manage two Regional Manager’s to drive the ongoing performance of their regions and set the standards of the division to meet our customers’ expectations including;
- Portfolio management of primary psychological injuries (PTSD, adjustment disorder, depression, anxiety, etc)
- Forecasting, strategic planning and development
- Customer activities
- Huan Resources Management, including recruitment and retention strategies
- Identifying trends in the market
- Understanding the health benefits of return to work to minimise chronic injuries
- Managing high, medium and low risk files
- Working directly with at risk coordinator
- Managing provisional, registered and board approved supervisors
- Offering psychological guidance for provisional psychologists during internship years
- Developing psychological projects
- Mentoring and developing team leaders and regional managers in psychological division
- Offering specialised psychological services such as workplace facilitated discussions and rebound+ psychological program
- Knowledge of psychometrics to implement in assessments
- Proven success in managing and leading psychological teams
- Registration with AHPRA
- Proven track record in successful customer relations, business development and implementation
- Strategically leading large teams towards successful outcomes
- Allied Health Degree with extensive experience in Occ Rehab
If are looking for an exciting new challenge within your career, one that offers ongoing support from the Management & Leadership Team, please feel free to reach out for a confidential chat – [email protected] OR Danielle 0438049534.