- Generous pay increase! $43.36 per hour + km reimbursement + Super
- Access Not for Profit Salary Packaging ( Pay less tax!)
- Partner with our Home Care Package Clients and dynamic team
- Drive and take ownership of your caseload
- Based in our Office at Waterloo
Why you’ll love working with us;
- Permanent Full Time position
- Opportunity to take on an exciting role in a phase of rapid growth
- Build a career with a successful and leading values-based organisation
- Mission based, values driven organisation and career development plan.
What will your role look like?
Working autonomously, you will use your skills and experience to oversee the case management of our Aged Care Clients in Southern Sydney.
Your entrepreneurial skills, ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to drive and take ownership of your caseload will aid your success in this integral position.
- Assessing, coordinating and reviewing client care needs within their budget.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of flexible and responsive services tailored to an individual’s needs and interests, whilst also providing advocacy and referral services to clients.
- Have a genuine passion for care, balanced with a desire to maximise services and offer commercially sustainable case management in line with the organisation’s strategy.
Who you are?
- Demonstrated experience in case management including budgets- experience with Home Care Packages within the Aged Care industry or transferable case management skills in another field
- Highly developed planning, influence and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the contractual requirements of government programs to ensure compliance, regulatory standards, and organisational policy and procedure.
- High degree of computer literacy with an ability to learn new software platforms.
- Evidence of Covid 19 vaccination
Catholic Healthcare promotes the dignity, life and spirituality of older people through connected and inclusive communities across residential aged care, home and community services and retirement living across NSW and SE QLD. Our values of Courage, Compassion and Integrity sit at the core of everything we do.
Sound like you? Apply Online now
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.