St Bede’s College is an inclusive and independent Catholic secondary school, driven by Lasallian values. It’s our mission to teach students from diverse backgrounds to live ‘by right paths’ to become confident, caring, socially just and resilient individuals.
An exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Careers practitioner.
- The Careers Counsellor role reports directly to the Careers and Pathways Co-ordinator, supporting the career development needs of all St Bede’s College students.
- The role operates as part of the careers department of the College, providing one-on-one counselling for individual students as well as supporting broader Careers initiatives as required.
- This is a part-time role (0.6 FTE) and could be combined with a teaching position.
TO APPLY, please follow the instructions on the College Employment Webpage, where you will also be able to view the Role Description and access the SEEK link: https://www.stbedes.catholic.edu.au/about-st-bedes/careers/
All applications MUST be submitted through SEEK and include:
- A Covering Letter
- A current CV
- Current Working With Children Check/VIT Registration
- Teaching/Support Staff/Non-Teaching Employment Application Form (*see our website)
Applications will be assessed as they are received.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 4.00pm on Monday 11 September, 2023
St Bede’s College holds the care, safety and wellbeing of its students to be at the core of all we do.