Amplar Health is part of the Medibank group and brings together Medibank Health Solutions, Home Support Services, HealthStrong and CareComplete.
At Amplar Health, we’re driven by a desire to make health care more personal. Our focus is on improving health care experiences and championing greater access, choice, and control for people in Australia when it comes to managing their health. We have over 1,500 employees and partner with government, businesses, and not-for-profits to provide people in Australia access to a range of health care services and have launched over 100 health programs with partners in the last decade.
Are you tired of working on the frontline? Looking for an office-based role that offers flexibility?
We require passionate Case Coordinators to work within the South Australian Community Care (SACC) program delivering vital services and coordinating care for our clients.
Using your clinical skills, you will support and provide care and services to patients in their home and remotely over the phone whilst contributing to the promotion, planning and development of services for all HSS clients together with:
• Conducting initial home assessment with clients and coordinating appropriate care plans
• Coordination of in-home services to support the rehabilitation and recovery of clients
• Building and maintaining effective relationships with a variety of different stakeholders including primary and secondary care organisations and your non-clinical support team
• Monitoring patient progress and updating care plans as appropriate
• Liaison with healthcare professionals and specialists
• Discharge planning including referrals to long term services
• Provision of telephone support, education, and advice
Our Case Coordinators work a rotating 7-day roster between the hours of 7am to 8pm. You will be rostered to work alternate weekends but enjoy the flexibility to work some shifts in the comfort of your own home. There is also an on-call component to the role where you will be paid an extra allowance to take the phone home to assist with any incoming calls.
What will set you apart from the rest?
Working in this highly autonomous position you will have an organised and flexible mindset that allows you to meet the unique needs of your clients. You will be client and goal focused who is driven to achieve positive customer outcomes together with:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse with unrestricted AHPRA registration
• Experience within community/home care packages sector is highly desirable
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build a rapport with clients
• Strong clinical reasoning skills and the ability to ‘think outside the square’
• Proficient computer skills and ability to navigate systems
• Ability to work autonomously but contribute to a supportive team
What sets us apart from the rest?
Along with joining an organisation that is transforming the delivery of healthcare, working with us also means:
• Access to flexible working arrangements- WFH & office
• Competitive remuneration- penalty rates paid for late shifts and weekends
• Working from home kit provided- laptop, screens, etc
• Ongoing professional career development
• Health and wellness initiatives- onsite gym to access
• Subsidised health insurance
We value the knowledge and contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and are working hard to create an inclusive workplace and develop Indigenous careers. We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our people. If we call you to discuss this role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments that will allow you to be your best in the role.
Simply click on “Apply for this job” and include a current resume outlining your experience and skills relevant to this position.