- Are you passionate about positively impacting the lives of families and individuals?
- Do you have the skills and experience to provide effective case management and support in the Community Services sector?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Your role with us…
As a Case Manager in our Child, Youth and Family Services or Housing team at Goulburn, you’ll be crucial in delivering client-focused and outcome-based services. Your primary responsibility is to work collaboratively with clients experiencing complex issues, aiming to reduce risks and create positive change. You’ll be part of a dedicated team, supporting families and individuals to meet their needs, with a focus on cultural inclusivity and trauma-informed care.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time and part-time, fixed-term positions
- $41.52 per hour with 11% employer superannuation.
- Generous salary packaging benefits are available under Anglicare’s PBI status.
- Other benefits, including additional personal and paid parental leave.
- Possible rostered on-call duties, which include some weekends.
What does the day to day look like at Anglicare?
- Advocate for the needs of Aboriginal people, contributing to cultural case plans.
- Commit to trauma-informed care, integrating it into your daily work.
- Foster respectful relationships with stakeholders, government departments, and the community for seamless service delivery
- Develop and implement case plans in collaboration with other service providers.
- Ensure that the voices of clients and families are heard in case planning and goal setting.
- Work respectfully to ensure that case plan goals are achievable and realistic.
- Relevant qualifications in the Human Services field (Diploma of Community Services or equivalent; Degree qualifications preferred).
- Practical experience in working with homelessness and domestic violence.
- Demonstrated expertise in client-centred case management.
- Knowledge of the Community Services sector, trauma, and crisis impacts on families, child protection issues, and legislation.
The core mission of Anglicare (NSW South, West & ACT) is to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty for children, young people, and families. We have a particular focus on serving vulnerable communities in the ACT and regional, rural NSW.
For all enquiries, please contact Toni Reay on 0408287273 during business hours.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Applicants might be required to undertake personality and behavioural assessments and must obtain a Working with Children Clearance through the Office of the Children’s Guardian NSW and undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to an offer of employment
If you would like to join the Anglicare team, please send your written application addressing the key requirements to: https://anglicare.recruitmenthub.com.au/Current-vacancies & enter Job Ref: 6440663
Applications close 22 September 2023