Care Facilitator (Case Manager)
- Salary packaging which can increase your take-home pay
- Ongoing training and development
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of others
Looking for a rewarding career in aged care? Want to grow or transfer your skills and make a real difference in your local community that you love?
Join BaptistCare and support older people to live well in the comfort of their own home. If you have the passion to support people to live independently and improve their quality of life in the place they call home, this could be the perfect job for you!
As a Care Facilitator (Case Manager) servicing clients in the Parkes region and surrounding areas, you will assist customers and their families to engage in services, enabling them to remain living in their home. You will empower our customers through individualised care planning and goal setting focused on our well-living approach.
A typical day can include:
- Participating in the development, implementation and evaluation of services and programs that meet customers’ individual needs
- Developing relationships with families and carers that acknowledge their needs
- Working alongside our customers to set individual goals that are realistic and achievable
- Implementation of the latest best practice and evidence-based approaches
- The position will support customers across the LGA’s of Parkes and surrounding areas
What do we need from you?
You will need to be comfortable working on your own in the community, have excellent verbal communication skills and have an empathetic, patient and caring nature.
This role does require you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma of Community Services (Service Coordination), or Diploma of Community Services (Case Management), or equivalent knowledge and experience
- An Australian drivers licence
- Proven experience working with budget and service delivery parameters
To support your wellbeing and career growth, BaptistCare offers:
- Salary packaging which can increase your take-home pay + novated leasing options + meal and entertainment card
- Company vehicle (optional)
- Company mobile phone to access emails, rosters and client plans
- Supportive, positive team environment
- Access to family friendly benefits like our counselling support and wellness programs
- BaptistCare has been acknowledged in the 2022 AFR BOSS Best Places to Work list, ranking tenth in the Government, Education and Not for Profit list, from over 750 nominated organisations across Australia and New Zealand.
BaptistCare is recognised as an ‘Inclusive Employer’ by the Diversity Council of Australia for 2022-2023. We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.