EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return-to-work journey. We continue to experience ongoing growth and now have over 4,000 dedicated employees. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
Here are just some of the employee benefits we offer at EML:
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
- A diverse and collaborative team culture like no other
- Flexibility to work from home to support work/life balance
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Generous discounts from over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential
- Access to support and counselling services with work or personal matters, through our Employee Assistance Program
- Companywide events to stay connected and celebrate success
- Entitlement to annual company incentive scheme + salary reviews
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, plus super
National Self Insurance is an arm of EML that caters to employer’s who are self-insured for their workers compensation requirements and have partnered with EML to administer their claims management function.
We now have an opportunity available for an experienced Senior Case Manager and as part of our diverse team based in Adelaide, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
This is a full-time permanent role, based from our Adelaide Office with flexibility to work from home 3 days a week once fully trained.
- Provide a service-orientated approach that is focused on early intervention and the interests of workers and employers.
- Ensure that active and timely intervention occurs to improve recovery and return to work outcomes
- Provide workers compensation advice to stakeholders including workers, employers and providers
- Assist the worker and employer with the claim process and providing support in the completion of relevant documents to ensure timely access to required services to support return to work and injury recovery
- Pro-actively proceed with appropriate case management to achieve the optimum outcome of early sustainable return to work for workers with reasonable claim costs
- Demonstrated experience in worker’s compensation claims management
- An empathetic, resilient, and motivational approach to provide customer centric support
- A driven professional with highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Careful consideration to detail with a high concern for accuracy
- Proactive, positive attitude, resilient and willingness to learn
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact [email protected]