Pay scale: $36 – $38.60 per hour
Minimum 40 hr per fortnight. Set roster with the potential to pick up additional shifts if desired.
Located in Nambour on the Sunshine Coast, our Graceville Centre provides support to individuals living with a disability and/or mental illness. All Graceville services are conducted by working with individuals in a strength based and recovery focused framework. Graceville Centre operates eight programs that provide support to clients either on site or in their own homes. We are a growing service and regularly have internal opportunities for career growth.
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1800 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
About the role:
As a Case Manager you will work directly with individuals living with a disability and/or mental health condition helping them to increase their independence, maintain their wellness and ultimately improve the quality of their life.
Two positions are currently available, and you must be able to work at these set days/times:
- Monday and Friday nights (starting 4.15pm and finishing 8.45am the following day) and for a Sunday day shift (8.30am – 4.30pm), or
- Tuesday and Thursday nights (starting 4.15pm and finishing 8.45am the following day) and for a Saturday day shift (8.30am – 4.30pm).
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide case management to individuals living with a disability and/or mental health condition in keeping with the guidelines contained in the service agreement and plan
- Utilise Evidence Based Practice in the development and implementation of client’s individual support plans
- Have a willingness to learn on the job
- One on one client facing work including medication assistance and basic personal care
- Complete, maintain and store documentation in a confidential manner
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field, or be studying towards such a qualification; OR
- Relevant experience within the Community Services sector or experience in a relevant industry with transferable skills
- Effective and professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Accurate and timely decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of Outlook, Excel, Word and Accessing Apps on your mobile phone
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
What we can offer:
A professional work environment in an organisation that genuinely cares, values dedication and performance
- A permanent, part-time role (minimum 40 hours per fortnight)
- Set Rosters
- Excellent hourly rate, pay range $36 – $38.60
- Learning and development opportunities, including internal supervision
- Access to salary packaging increasing your take home pay
- Work life balance
- Access to discounts, such as health insurance, holiday and travel, gym membership, IT and home appliances
- Membership to our full-service Employee Assistance Program, including professional, lifestyle and wellness support
This position requires maintenance of a positive Working with Children (Blue Card), NDIS Worker Screening Clearance and Current Australian Driver’s License.
For enquires please call Daniel Miller on 07 5441 4682. .
Applications close Tuesday 3rd October at 9am. Please submit a current resume and cover letter.
To view the position description please click here.