- SCHADS Award Level 5
- Salary Sacrificing/Packaging included
- 4 weeks of leave + Additional Days Off
This role aims to support vulnerable students by keeping them engaged with their schools, establishing referral pathways to external support agencies, conducting community outreach and home visits, and collaborating with school teams to enhance student well-being and learning outcomes.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience in school operations and staffing
- Proficiency in engaging with school-aged children and their families
- Competence in case management and person-centered practices
- Knowledge of current challenges faced by children and youth
- Clear grasp of child and adolescent development
- Awareness of issues affecting diverse groups
- Current paid NSW Working with Children Check Number
- Successful applicants must undergo a Police check
- Current NSW Driver Licence
- Access to use of a car with full comprehensive insurance
To apply please email your resume to [email protected] or apply now!
If you want to find out more, please call Jaydon on 08 6154 6919 for a confidential chat today!
Henderson Healthcare is a specialist consultancy that assists in matching skilled candidates to their perfect and desired job. Here at Henderson Healthcare, we offer specialist consultants in the field of Healthcare to assist you in finding your next dream job! Apply NOW for competitive salaries and a supportive workplace!