Centre Manager – headspace Queanbeyan
- Full Time, 75 hours per fortnight
- Ongoing role
The role on offer
- Perfect opportunity for a dedicated and inspirational leader to guide a passionate team in delivering holistic services to young people in Queanbeyan
- Manage day to day service delivery operations in line with headspace contract deliverables
- Become part of a great workplace culture where your input is valued and your successes celebrated
- Join a progressive workplace that values inclusion, innovation & employee growth
Who we are looking for
We want to hear from you if you meet the following criteria:
- Proven leadership, administrative, operational and program management experience, preferably within a mental health service delivery context.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills that demonstrate integrity and initiative.
- Demonstrated capacity to develop strong, effective and sustainable relationships with stakeholders, including the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite; primarily Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Current Australian driver licence and a willingness to travel for work purposes.
You must be willing to obtain a valid Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance, and agree to undertake a national police screening check prior to commencing employment.
Full responsibilities of this role may be viewed on the Position Description found at marathonhealth.com.au/careers
What we can offer you
Working at Marathon Health will empower you to make genuine, meaningful differences within the community you live and work in. Unlock your potential by joining a progressive and agile workplace culture where your voice and ideas are valued and your successes are celebrated.
We encourage professional development to help you grow in your career, and we also offer generous salary packaging and retail discounts, competitive leave entitlements and access to free EAP.
For more information on the benefits of working with us, please visit: https://www.marathonhealth.com.au/work-with-us
How to apply
- Apply via the SEEK website only, by uploading your current Resume/CV and a Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the role.
- Applications close at 9 am on Thursday, 17 August 2023. Please submit your application as soon as possible. We review applications as we receive them, so we may remove this job listing if a suitable candidate is found prior to this date.
About Marathon Health
Marathon Health is a not-for-profit, registered charity with a vision of enabling communities to thrive through improved health and wellbeing. We’re one of the few health organisations largely based in country Australia with the core purpose to develop and deliver health and wellbeing services in partnership with communities. We’re passionate advocates for equal access to quality health services for people wherever they choose to live.
To support our vision of enabling country Australians to thrive through improved health and wellbeing, we foster a diverse workforce. To achieve this, we encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles, including First Nations peoples and people with lived experience of mental health. All applications that meet the selection criteria will be considered.
For more information on who we are, visit marathonhealth.com.au, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.