ProCare Australia are leaders in Recruitment and Labour Hire for the Community Services sector – providing casual, locum and permanent career opportunities.
WOULD YOU LOVE TO REGISTER WITH US?
Looking for a new role, but not finding the right one? We have new roles come in all the time ranging from short term contracts, LOCUMS and permanent employment.
As the needs and demands of the community services sector grows, ProCare Australia is seeking to recruit qualified, flexible, hardworking, passionate and experienced superstars who can help fulfill roles in the Government and Non-Government sector.
Specifically, we are looking to recruit Child and Family Case Managers.
- Using the applicable Model of Practice, service guidelines/frameworks, assist clients in achieving their goals as identified in relevant planning documentation developed in line with organisational procedures
- Work collaboratively with your line manager to identify client needs and deliver appropriate services within available resources, continually assessing effectiveness and responding to changing needs and dynamics
- Build and maintain trusting and meaningful working relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Provide information, advice, referral and linkages to relevant services as appropriate, to the assessed level of need
- Through outreach, engage with families with multiple high-level needs, and provide active case “holding” and brief intervention
- Liaise and collaborate with other agencies to ensure integrated approaches
- Degree in Child Protection, Human Services, Social Work, Psychology or relevant field
- Previous experience working effectively across a range of service providers, both government and non-government, to negotiate high quality service provision to families who have complex issues
- Demonstrated intermediate ability to use computer IT systems including MS Word and Excel
- Queensland Provisional Green or above Driver Licence
- A positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and the ability to obtain any other legislatively required personal history screening as required
- Evidence of current vaccination against whooping cough or willingness to obtain prior to commencement
Salary and Benefits
This position offers a competitive hourly rate of $41.52 to $44.68 plus superannuation (dependent on qualifications and experience). You will also have the opportunity to increase your take-home pay by salary sacrificing and other benefits (more information below).
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via our website today at www.procareaustralia.com.au
Or you can email [email protected]