- Lead the change: Help men in our community build stronger, healthier relationships
- Earn a competitive salary of up to $93,759 p.a. (depending on qualifications and experience) + superannuation and enjoy a range of additional fantastic benefits
- Salary packaging available to increase your take-home pay by up to $16,000 p.a. + meals and entertainment packaging up to $2,500 p.a. + access to company vehicle
- Additional leave available between Christmas and New Year + Accrued Day Off (ADO) available to help you achieve a healthy work/life balance
Helping Families Find Solutions:
Welcome to FamilyCare! We are dedicated to enhancing the overall well-being of individuals, families, and communities by fostering strengths and optimism. At our organisation, we prioritise the core FamilyCare values that inspire our caring and compassionate staff in all their endeavours. We believe in empowering our employees by offering continuous growth and upskilling opportunities to ensure their success and fulfilment in making a positive impact.
We now have a rewarding opportunity available for a Child and Family Practitioner (Men’s) to join our team and start engaging with fathers throughout the Greater Shepparton region to help build stronger, more resilient communities.
What You’ll Achieve With Us:
As our next Child and Family Practitioner (Men’s), you will play a pivotal role in fostering healthier relationships and empowering fathers in our community to become positive role models and caregivers. Your work will directly contribute to the overall well-being of children, promoting their emotional and social development with the overarching goal of preventing child abuse and neglect.
For more information on the core duties for this role, click “apply” to visit our landing page.
The Tools You’ll Need:
To be considered for this role, you’ll need, at a minimum, a Diploma of Community Services (Bachelor of Social Work or similar preferred).
For more information on the key selection criteria, click “apply” to visit our landing page.
In addition to a competitive salary of circa $69,929 – $93,759 p.a. (commensurate with qualifications, skills, and experience) + superannuation, you will receive a range of benefits from FamilyCare, including:
- Salary packaging options to increase your take-home pay by up to $16,000 p.a.
- Meals and entertainment packaging up to $2,500 p.a.
- Access to company vehicle
- Generous professional development options to help you broaden your horizons and sharpen your skillset during your time with us, including a dedicated training budget
- 4 weeks annual leave + 3 extra days leave between Christmas and New Year
- 12 days sick leave during first year of employment, which extends up to 21 days after 3 years with FamilyCare
- Accrued Day Off to help you enjoy a healthy work/life balance
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
Ready to Apply?
Be part of the change – apply now to help us empower men to build stronger, healthier relationships.