- Through the delivery of evidence-based and outcome-focused interventions, contribute to the support of children, young people and families experiencing vulnerability
- $43.37 hourly rate +Super +Salary Packaging
Kids First have a prominent 120-year history of safeguarding children achieved through an unwavering commitment to people and transformation. If you’re a qualified family services intervention and prevention practitioner looking for meaning and substance working for an organisation that acknowledges your value by offering great working conditions and flexible working arrangements, then this could be your next opportunity.
Your new role:
- Support better outcomes for children, young people and their families through delivering evidence-based and outcome-focused intervention to families experiencing vulnerability.
- Build trust and, develop a positive and strong therapeutic bond with clients
- Participate in outcomes focused family assessments and case planning
- Facilitate the delivery of group work and evidence-based programs and practices, including the single session model
- You have a qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Child & Family Social Welfare or a related discipline
- You have skills and knowledge of working in the child and family services welfare sector, inclusive of family services, family violence AOD, mental health and disability
- You understand the impact of family violence on families and an ability to apply a gendered family violence lens when working with clients
- Demonstrated capability to network and build productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
How we reward you:
- An organisation that truly lives its values
- Kids First understands the importance of flexible working and has a policy to support this
- Be nurtured in your career, including professional development in specialist evidence-based models, such as Promoting First Relationships (PFR)
- Enjoy ‘not for profit’ benefits such as salary packaging to increase your take-home pay
- We know how important it is to spend time with family which is why you get 3 additional leave days at Christmas
- Purchased leave and portable long service leave options
- Access our Staff Wellbeing Program
Only applications submitted via our website will be considered.
To view full Position Description , please visit the Kids First website at www.kidsfirstaustralia.org.au/careers/
For enquiries about the position please contact Monique Yeoman – Manager Child & Family Services – 0419 608 543
To apply for this job go to: kidsfirst.recruitmenthub.com.au/Careers & enter ref code: 5995694.
Applications close 22 July 2022
Kids First is an Equal Opportunity employer that respects and values diversity and inclusion. Kids First welcomes everyone to apply, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, and physical ability.
Kids First is a Child Safe Organisation, employment is conditional on satisfactory referee checks, a current Working with Children Check, National Criminal History check, proof of the right to work in Australia, evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination and a pre-employment medical (if applicable).