Okey Dokey Childhood Therapy is an established private practice located in Melbourne’s outer east. The vision for Okey Dokey is to provide expert psychology, speech pathology and occupational therapy services to children and adolescents in a supportive and family friendly environment. We are proudly Neurodiversity Affirming and approach therapy in a trauma-informed and person-centred way.
At Okey Dokey, you can expect:
- At least one week spent simply observing sessions of all disciplines, to see how we do things and understand the roles each discipline plays in supporting our clients. More than one week for new grads.
- After that, only 3 – 4 sessions a day to start with building up to a maximum of 5 sessions a day with supervision and support.
- Individual supervision provided, along with regular psychology group supervision, early career supervision, and regular multidisciplinary group supervision.
- Access to a huge range of resources, along with many internal and external PD opportunities.
- All of your bookings handled for you by our reception team.
- A welcoming team of clinical professionals who will assist you every step of the way.
Okey Dokey team members ensure they engage with all clients in line with our key values: Authenticity, Acceptance, Kindness, Professionalism, Collaboration.
You are passionate about supporting children and families to heal, grow and flourish, and:
- are an experienced, early career or new graduate Psychologist who is eligible for AHPRA registration and Medicare rebates.
- are able to work independently while also enjoy being part of a team and connecting with colleagues to share knowledge and learn.
- value professional development and education within a collaborative working environment.
What can you expect from working at Okey Dokey
- A great opportunity to step into private practice as a permanent employee in a large supportive team based environment.
- Structured case load, tailored to ensure a good work life balance (5 sessions a day max).
- Being a permanent employee means you’ll have the security of being paid regardless of cancellations, and receive full leave entitlements and superannuation.
- A guaranteed pay increase for each year of service with us.
- Full administrative support provided. The administration team will organise and manage all bookings, payments and general client queries
- Individual and group supervision provided on a frequent fortnightly or monthly basis (including multi-discipline group supervision)
- Your own allocated therapy room – stocked with various resources to provide support to clients
- Access to a library of shared resources (assessments, books, toys etc)
- All clinical staff are encouraged and financially supported to attend professional development opportunities.
- Excellent communication with peers and Management, encouraged through frequent team meetings
- Annual performance review meetings to reflect on personal and employment goals.
- Located just 8 minutes from the Eastern freeway with ample parking for all staff
- Excellent remuneration
- Extensive and loyal referral base already established
- In room appointments only – no outreach required
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Feel free to visit our website to learn more about our practice: www.okeydokey.com.au