The Psych Professionals is a private practice based in Cleveland in Brisbane, with a vision to help the community to live the life they deserve. We are a values-driven practice who strongly believe that every process, procedure and action needs to flow back to our main vision, mission and values. With increased demand, we are looking for team members who are passionate about ‘Making a Difference’. The Psych Professionals pride ourselves on offering extended service hours (up to 9pm) to the community and are proud to provide multiple service and referral types for our clients, referrers and third parties.
About the roles:
We are currently looking for Child Psychologists and are flexible with either employee or contractor models.
Why join us
- Industry-best administrative support to assist with the management of your clients
- Incredible team (administrative and clinical) to share your day with
- On-going professional development including Individual, peer and group supervision provided
- Pre-existing referral pathways resulting in consistent client load and appointment bookings
- A wide variety of clients, with opportunity to grow your own niche area
- Security in having pre-existing policies, procedures and systems – knowing the practice has your back
- Flexibility to provide the evidence-based therapy you prefer
We actively consider all clinicians including Senior Clinicians as well as New Grads (with full AHPRA registration).
- Must have registration with AHPRA (or due for registration in the next 4 weeks).
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance (or willingness to obtain)
- Eligibility for registration to provide services under Medicare.
- Current Police Check or willing to obtain
- A desire to work in a team environment where culture is incredibly important
- The passion to make a difference in our community
How to apply
Please apply with your resume with cover letter setting out your availability and the role you would like to apply for.
For more information, please feel free to email our Principal Psychologist, Chelsea Knight at [email protected]